It will be quite a crossing experience for my invited friends. You will have to get off at the Naha Okinawa airport and from there you will have to rent a car, load your luggage and using the navigator go to the high way. That will take about twenty minutes to reach the entrance to the high way. There they will be able to run at 80-100km per hour and head straight to Nago city. From there to come here It will take about 40min if they go at 60km per hour. The road is easy. It is to go by route 58 and everything is straight ahead until passing ogimi and arriving at kunigami where you will see an okuma beach sign on the corner of a convinience store called family mart. From there they go left for a few minutes and they will arrive at their destination. Lower your luggage along with checking in at the hotel. It will be at night and you will not be able to appreciate the landscape much but I will be waiting for you at the house to have dinner and meet us ...
2021年11月11日木曜日
cook
This Saturday prepare mussels ... Two types of mussles. One type of Peruvian food ceviche and the other with butter and soy sauce. The rest of the ingredients I can not say. It's a cooking secret. What I have not done is propaganda. Only a few people will I do to sell. The truth is that I have three days off and I have to be useful to people. Those who know my seasoning and flavor buy me. The girl and it is the first time that she is going to try and I am going to do my best to make her like my seasoning. I do this especially because the following week my special guest comes with her son and I have to pay attention to the taste. With the sale of this Saturday it will reach me for the following Saturday ... Yeah come back to the cook. Evebody enjoy.
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿